Keep the first Sunday of half-term free to discover the diversity of apples at the region’s biggest Apple Day at the Cambridge University Botanic Garden.
Pip Pip Hooray!
Cambridge University Botanic Garden will have a bumper crop of apple-related activities including:
· Apple Identification and advice
· Apple tasting of over thirty varieties
· Locally produced, delicious edibles for sale
· Family activities
· Guided Garden seasonal highlight tours
· Live music
· Pop-up food trucks
· Surprise walkabout characters to keep the kids entertained.