Come along and see the Gold medal winning garden from the RHS Chatsworth Flower Show, designed by Sam Ovens and transported to World of Wedgwood for our visitors enjoyment. Thank you to the wonderful volunteers who helped plant the 3,000 plants that make it look so spectacular!
Courtyard Garden Opening Weekend
Saturday, July 29, 2017 to Sunday, July 30, 2017
• Explore the newly opened garden.
• Visit the Design Studio to design a butterfly for our giant glazed pots.
• Children’s museum trails, choose from Pottery Spotters and the Butterfly trail, pick up an activity sheet from reception when you buy your tickets. Prize for every completed trail!
• Take a nature walk in Hem Heath Woods, look out for speckled wood butterflies fluttering in the sunshine and buzzards soaring high above. (Dogs on leads welcome)
• Decorate a ceramic butterfly in the decorating studio and take a secret selfie to share with us #explorewedgwood #wedgwoodsecretgarden *
• Get creative and design a nature themed plate in the Decorating Studio*
• Indoor play area for younger children
• Children’s menu in the Dining Hall
Free annual membership with every Discovery Ticket giving you unlimited entry to the Factory Tour and Museum, 10% off in the Dining Hall, Tea Room, Tea Emporium, Flagship Store and Brand Junction for 12 months.
*Additional costs; decorate a ceramic butterfly £2.00 per person, design a plate from £12.50, pots can be fired and delivered for £10.00 plus postage.